GROOMING & DISCIPLINE
- Use of Mobile Phones in College Campus is strictly prohibited.
- Students must attend 75% of the total classes held in each subject to avoid NC / DC.
- Loitering in front of the classroom, corridors are prohibited.
- Every student must carry their Identity Card and Library Card (which is non-transferable).
- Major students will get one additional library card and all borrowers of library books will be responsible for the loss or damage of book/s borrowed from library and he/she will have to pay the cost of the book/s.
- Wearing of uniform is compulsory from the first day. No students will be allowed inside college campus without uniform.
- Every student must appear for all the internal tests conducted by the concerned departments.
- Students should follow all the notices displayed in the notice board in their own interest. Any application for bonafide certificates, railway concession, scholarship etc. must be submitted in advance to enable the office to deliver in time.
- Payment of scholarship will be made only by Crossed Cheque.
- Cash Receipt should be obtained for amounts paid in the college office.
- College property to be used with utmost care and dean, water and other fixtures should not be tampered with.
- Students must attend all the functions of the college.
- COLLEGE HOURS:
Classes of the college are held from 9.00 A.M. to 4.00 P.M