CAREER ORIENTED COURSES
Carrer Oriented Courses / Add On Course: The college is one of the first institutes from Eastern India to receive UGC (X th Plan) sanction and Gauhati University affiliated career / job oriented certificate / diploma / advance diploma courses. Higher Secondary passed students are eligible to take up these courses in addition to their degree courses.
Diploma in Child Education – One Year Course (Session August)
- Course Fees Rs. 1500 for Dispur College Students and Rs. 1700 for outsiders. Admission form available at College Office [For further details contact the Coordinator –Dr. Babi Baruah, Dept. of Education, Contact No. 9435115385]
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship Development– Six Month Course (Session: June / December) Admission form available at College Office.
Remedial Coaching for SC/ST / OBC (non-creamy layer) & Minorities:
The college is conducting remedial courses for students of undergraduate level for SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and Minorities, funded by UGC from IX plan onwards, Objectives of the Scheme –
- Improving academic skills and linguistic proficiency of the students in various subjects.
- Raising their level of comprehension of basic subjects to provide a stronger foundation for further academic work.
- Strengthening their knowledge, skills and attitudes in such subjects, where quantitative and qualitative techniques and laboratory activities are involved so that proper guidance and training provided under the programme may enable the students to come up to the level necessary for pursuing higher studies efficiently